How to choose the right ring
Every love story begins with a ring that symbolizes a happily ever after. That crucial moment that defines and changes everything, it must be accompanied by the right jewel, capable of leaving you breathless, but without a single doubt of wanting to give the most expected yes of your live. Because of that, we want to help you choose the Perfect jewel for that perfect day and ensure it’s the most Romantic and special moment lived.
The first and most important thing you should know is that women love diamonds, besides being an extremely luxurious jewel and representative symbol of an alliance for life, is the most precious stone with amazing characteristics for this type of rings.
- Define your tastes: if you are going to take that crucial step, you should know her well, know what kind of jewel she likes, what is her preferable metal or if she is not allergic to any of them.
- The design: There is a great variety of ring designs for that special commitment, and others quite striking, also the solitaire or half-alliances, which are small in diamond size, and You have to be sure that the design you choose defines her and also looks great in your fiancée hand.
- The stone: There are several types of diamonds: colorless, close to colorless and slightly colorless. Each one is unique and has different characteristics, but you must make sure to choose the right one. We recommend choosing a colorless diamond. Diamonds are the perfect gemstone for engagement, but if your fiancée likes other kinds of gemstones, you can consider it as an option.
- The cut: the cut is what defines the beauty of your diamond. Get advice from an expert with diamond cuts like princes cut, marquise, emeralds, ovals, pears, etc.; before Buying and designing your ring, it will assure your girlfriend complete happiness and satisfaction. Remember that the engagement ring will last for a lifetime.
- The carat: although this characteristic does not define the value of a diamond, if you consider it a reason of choice for your ring, it’s a characteristic that your fiancée will surely thank you for the rest of your life. Remember that the weight must also depend on the delicacy of your partner’s hand.
- Metal: Engagement rings can be made in yellow or white gold, preferably also in platinum (a metal more valuable than gold) or silver, it depends a lot on you fiancées taste and budget. We recommend using rings in white gold or platinum. On the other hand, if you want to give a unique engagement ring, you can have a custom design for a ring made from us.
At Aldo’s Fine Jewelry we are willing to help you design the perfect ring.